Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Belamus's Passion

Dex-chan lover
I was kind of hoping he would be really good but... this abomination should be burned.

I knew he'd be bad at painting, but let this also be a lesson to you all. It doesn't matter how you feel about your work when it comes to art; what matters is that you try your best and slowly get better. But even then, what you consider the worst thing you ever made may still mean the world to someone else.

Everyone can be an artist at their own pace, so try your best! I believe in you.

Dex-chan lover
He's got a unique style that may have been popular in the human society. After all, Europe went from cool Roman sculptures to those shitty medieval things.

Thanks for the chapter!

I love how wholesome the family relationship is, there. Also, that mom is just flat out precious. I wish we got to see more of her.

@twinklecake "I legitimately wish the entire manga was done in his art style instead of the conventional old thing we have here, even though it is slightly above average."
Let's be honest- half the comics posted on mangadex on April 1st each year, of those with translation-team-provided art, are done exactly to that art style. 😴

Group Leader
758pi4H.png

Aggregator gang
My guess the reason no one told the truth is because they do not want to be labelled as uncultured.

Dex-chan lover
Momma goblin is too precious.
Also, I didn't realized the height difference with him and the gob girls was that much. It's legally onee x shota now.

Users who are viewing this thread