Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - A New Crisis

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing that they're not actually going to attack. The ones shown didn't have any weapons, and they should be intelligent. Maybe they are seeking refuge.

Dex-chan lover
seem more like refugees

they gonna rape poor goblins and enforce their elven culture there 😱

wait a bunch of diwmwit (well two) went to kill random living life in the forest, the day after a bunch of mad lady comes up, I wonder what could be the cause... welp maybe it has nothing to do with it but that's my guess

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confused as to why he hasn't had them evolve again. Since it's apparently only related to eating, it seems simple enough.
I'm also betting the elves were driven out of their homes. They'll either blame the goblin/orc town for it and attack, or become the third race living there. Probably both, honestly.

Dex-chan lover
The elves called. They wanted to know why orcs were not assaulting them anymore.

I think the villain is stuck like me when I can't beat a level on a mobile game

also,
a seven-year-old with magic powers and an inferiority complex would make things complicated soon or later. Oh well, If they survive, I hope they learn their lesson

Group Leader
I’m gonna guess that the goblins ticked them off by wandering into their territory and attacking them

Dex-chan lover
The amount of females keeps increasing, as sage, he will take one for the team and take them all as wives and concubines so the other males keep their purity.

Users who are viewing this thread