Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Three goblins in enemy territory

Hey, proofreader, you let defiantly/definitely and suppressed/surprised slip through.

Group Leader
*MC gives out a reasonable and sound plan*

Side characters: "I can't hear you, I'm legally blind."

Yes, I know it's supposed to be "deaf". If you needed this spoiler; It's time to update your meme knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
Let the black haired one come back safe, and kill the other two. Nothing of value will be lost.

Dex-chan lover
at least 1 died and the survivor lost their limbs wud be nice conclusion to this tomfoolery

@Renan_Walheim
Tbh I hope it’s the other way around and black haired girl dies so other two get trauma and guilt, maybe that way something will fill that empty head of theirs

@NwonNu dude i am so with you on this but also not with you that it is confusing xP. i want the black girl alive and not the other two, but then again, the other two having trauma for the rest of their lives doesn't sound so bad either...

Dex-chan lover
These three need to be disciplined if they ever return alive.
Just you wait. You'll enjoy the punishment.

Fed-Kun's army
i want them to die, please kill them sensei! i don't need stupid people on my team.

Fed-Kun's army
Just checked the raws.

only another 14 chapters to go to get off ant namek, gohan destroys cell through a freestyle rap battle, the 3 idiots sadly...
all live. Past that I dunno as the raws haven't gotten to punishments other than scared faces.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my gosh, it's always annoying to see overconfident brats who think they're some hot shit. I don't care what happens, I'm rooting for you guys, antsy.

Dex-chan lover
Go die or suffer I don't care,
Just make it seem that actions do have consequences in this manga

What a stupid thing to do, it isn't even being brave or bold, why would you put yourself in this much danger when you have someone that will deal with it more effectively and efficiently. It's like you do something that will endanger you on purpose then wonder why you are endanger.

Dex-chan lover
Evolution called. It asked why are those two dumbass goblinas still breathing.

Double-page supporter
I need some consequence maybe one them dying or getting badly injured leaving a scar or losing arm or leg something cause as of right now I hate the two idiot goblin girls is the other one is dumb for following them I don’t want them getting off free

Users who are viewing this thread