Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~

still feeling annoyed with delarosa. how lightly she's with "destroying" other's house just for proving she's strong. not done with that, biting someone who doesn't speak your word while it might ignite another problem.

@HammerU89 because an easy to digest series with expectable plot will obviously be less risky to adapt since there already is a huge market for them, on the other hand a well-written story with good characters *cough* Lamia orphe is dead *cough* gets a shit score from people complaining that the fl isnt likeable enough.

Mathias
I can see the Woke left already Complain about there not being any Gay orc's in that group

Group Leader
There are already 23 fucking raw chapter and the same one gets released over and over again.

Okay. This is pretty good. I hope the web novel gets an official light novel adaptation someday and maybe even get an official eng translation. I would totally buy it if that happens!

Correct me if I'm wrong but based on what I read from the summary and looking at the volume cover doesn't this seem kinda similar to "that time I got reincarnated as a slime"?

Is it just me or does his arm look really weird on the cover? Like the proportions are off and it looks huge lol

Users who are viewing this thread