Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~

Le manga est bien mais.... Pas assez de chapitre et un rythme de parution juste beaucoup trop long, sérieux le tome 2 est déjà sortie et il y a à peine de chapitre ? On part sur quoi ? 12 chapitre par ans ? C'est une grosse blague, j'avais laissé une page ouverte sur le manga mais avec ce rythme c'est inutile, 1 chapitre c'est 4 min de lecture grand max donc dans 1 ans j'aurai de quoi lire 50 min ? Hilarant

Supporter
This has some promise and seems pretty interesting relative to the usual Isekai stuff. Let's see how it goes. The MC is fully willing to use the limits of his power if need be.

Dex-chan lover
I felt like I've a;ready read the 2nd chap... or is it just me?

Please for the love of God can one group start and finish this bastard child of a manga.
If I see a 5th fucking re-upload....
Its not even a good manga so far I just want it as an interim for better manga....

I like this. High potential, nice start.
Won’t become a harem because MC is a child.
Highly likely to become kingdom building, because that’s what it implies.
8.5/10 It’s a little niche, but we’ve all seen the general idea before if you read a lot of reincarnation of isekai manga. Would read.

Dex-chan lover
If you remove the dragon, the adventurers (appearing in the cave) and the slime form and have the guy from reincarnated as a slime appear in the forest with goblins, you get this manga - is a feeling I cannot shake off. 😑

fucking hell, the group who took this manga really, really, really fucking sucks. fuck you guys, really

Users who are viewing this thread