Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~

Contributor
Replace wolves with orcs, also evolving, and voilà, Slime clone served. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@KamiKira00
What annoys me with a lot of japanese manga is that they pretty much only consists of 2 kinds of characters.
The paragons of good who helps you not matter what and never wants any rewards, and the mega assholes who go around being assholes to everyone for the most half assed reasons or no reasons at all.

well this is a good find .
Thank you guy for the chapter , it good , i like this kind of story flow

Dex-chan lover
What romantic glorification of goblins this work is! Never forget how vile and evil creatures they are! The only good goblin, is a dead goblin!

An old great sage got thrown away as soon as he was reincarnated (probably the same world he was in, not isekai), raised by good monsters, began questioning humanity, and then built a kingdom of monsters.
There are some overly-used tropes, but the story and art are decent and some characters are quiet likable. Thanks for bringing it up!

Wait. I believe there was already a full chapter released here. Did this title get nuked on MD or am I tripping?

Supporter
Duplicate of https://mangadex.org/title/52749/suterareta-tensei-kenja-mamono-no-mori-de-saikyou-no-dai-ma-teikoku-o-tsukuriageru

@Debrandir there was, it was done by Pick this up PLS Scans. original https://mangadex.org/title/52749/suterareta-tensei-kenja-mamono-no-mori-de-saikyou-no-dai-ma-teikoku-o-tsukuriageru

I do agree that doing it by parts and then deleting them when all are done is a good way of uploading, but not so much when the first chapter was already fully translated and uploaded.

Dex-chan lover
How to write something that can sell 101:
- Are fantasy stories still trendy? Yeah.
- Are reincarnation stories still popular? Yeah.
- You know what else is a thing nowadays? Goblins.

And thats about it.

Users who are viewing this thread