Sutochiru - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute- this is just Mitsuboshi Colors again!
I have not seen Mitsuboshi Colors, but I noticed that it's literally the same author as this.

Is this the sequel to that? Do I have to read Colors first before this to get the context?

Power Uploader
I have not seen Mitsuboshi Colors, but I noticed that it's literally the same author as this.

Is this the sequel to that? Do I have to read Colors first before this to get the context?
No, the two series are unrelated, but the set-up and characters are somewhat similar. Three idiot girls doing silly stuff, except in Colors they're elementary schoolers and here they are (what I assume to be) high schoolers.

Dex-chan lover
No, the two series are unrelated, but the set-up and characters are somewhat similar. Three idiot girls doing silly stuff, except in Colors they're elementary schoolers and here they are (what I assume to be) high schoolers.
Oh if they are similar in format, then I guess I will like Colors too going by what I saw here.

New manga to marathon get.

Contributor
@Mangamoz Mitsuboshi Colors even got an anime adaptation, if you want to see it coloured (yes, bad joke). About this one, not really my cup of tea, even if there's a gothic loli.
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Must resist the urge to do lewd jokes about obtaining adult priviledge while being a child

Dex-chan lover
I just wanna thank Katsuwo for drawing this nanga that's blatantly a bad influence on children. Absolutely based.

Thank you for the translation (I'll take Mitsuboshi Color but sexier. Works for me).

Users who are viewing this thread