Suufungo no Mirai ga Wakaru You ni Natta kedo, Onnagokoro wa Wakaranai. - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 7, 2024
Messages
282
I mixed up names.

I meant to say Asagiri is the reason why this manga ratings are falling apart.
Yeah, Asagiri is the focus of volume 1. After this bit, the next volumes focus on other characters more.

If there's concern on who the MC will end up with, I don't think there's going to be any decision anytime soon, at least not until the MC's issues get resolved, and they go quite deep.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 13, 2019
Messages
629
Man same. Most manga I have no problem remembering the events of, sometimes while I'm reading the chapter, but this I've forgotten half of what happens after chapter 3 or 4. ^_^;


Protagonism? Huh? As much as I dislike it, I thought Asagiri would be his endgame. I've seen it happen too many times. Oregairu being the WORST offender. (I always preferred Yui, but knew he'd end up with Yukino. It was painfully obvious.) That aside of course the one I like, Kurase, is the reason why this manga is failing. ;_;
Pro harder to remember because infrequency + this manga has a habit of introducing a new character every other chapter esp in volume 1.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 15, 2020
Messages
212
I mixed up names.

I meant to say Asagiri is the reason why this manga ratings are falling apart.
Ohh okay. Now that makes sense.

Pro harder to remember because infrequency + this manga has a habit of introducing a new character every other chapter esp in volume 1.
No lie I spent half the chapter thinking "isn't one of the girls a delinquent type, or said to be one, who couldn't get along with her classmates on a mountain trip? Oh wait, that's a different manga. This girl here (Suika) hurt herself playing basketball. I remember that now."
-reads a random chapter-
"Wait, what do you MEAN that mountain trip was this manga as well!?"
-literally checks this chapter again as I'm typing this-
"NAH NAH NAH! THE GIRL I WAS THINKING OF (Fujibayashi) IS RIGHT FREAKING THERE! HOW DID I MISS THAT?" xD
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 21, 2023
Messages
1,099
Thanks for the scan, can someone link me to that "I'm a kept man" manga? Tried searching for it and going through KDT's titles, but can't find it.
Sorry to be the asshat pointing the obvious, but if you read that last page again - it talks about LNs not Mangas. So you wont find it on MD if that LN doesn't have manga adaptation ;), and if it does - a different group could have took it under their wings.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 21, 2020
Messages
2,601
Sorry to be the asshat pointing the obvious, but if you read that last page again - it talks about LNs not Mangas. So you wont find it on MD if that LN doesn't have manga adaptation ;), and if it does - a different group could have took it under their wings.
Ah shit, nah not an asshat, didn't realize KDT was more than just mangas 😭
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 28, 2018
Messages
239
This manga takes so long to update I forget the characters everytime.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
6,927
It's been a hot minute since I last read this, should probably do a re-read... Thanks for the scanlation regardless.
@rob1610
@Kuroageha

I always reread the previous chapter and have my notes to consult.

Arase, Itou (M)
o) ML
o) 2nd year HS
o) Lives above Kouchi's cafe
o) After nearly dying in an accident, gained the power to rarely see a few minutes into the future but only about misfortunes and accidents
o) Teacher intentionally sits him next to Yuri
o) Saves a Yuri from getting hit by a car but is labeled a pervert for grabbing her
o) Saves Nanami from drowning
o) Saves Sana from two guys hitting on her and trying to drag her off by pretending to be her boyfriend who she's skipping school with for a date
o) All of the girls want him to use their first names
o) Paired with Yuri in the Test of Courage
o) Had a horror dream with Yuuta's face as the villain before he met him

Ayako, Kouchi (F)
o) Took in Itou after he had nowhere else to go
o) Looking for a man
o) Runs a cafe by herself
o) Lives above the cafe

Asagiri, Yuri (F)
o) Long black hair
o) 2nd year HS
o) Lives with her grandmother
o) Saved by Itou from getting hit by a car but labels him a pervert for grabbing her
o) Yells at Itou in their first day of class
o) Afraid during the Test of Courage
o) Has a younger brother who unexpected showed up at her home

Kurase, Nanami (F)
o) Long brown/dark blonde hair
o) 2nd year HS
o) Saved from drowning by Itou, but then she accuses him of arranging things so he could see her bra through wet clothes, regrets it after he give her his jacket and rushes off
o) Father is a detective
o) May have or had an older brother
o) During the camping trip realizes that whenever she talks to Itou her heart goes doki doki
o) Exchanged contacts with Itou
o) Seems to be followed by a hooded stalker

Fujibayashi, Sana (F)
o) Short light blonde hair
o) 2nd year HS, Class 2-3
o) Saved by Itou from two guys hitting on her
o) Tells Itou that if he knew who she was he wouldn't have talked to her
o) When she runs into Itou at school she dashes off
o) Lots of rumors, like having a dangerous delinquent BF from Higashi HS
o) Rumored to like punching guy's V card
o) Asks Suika if she and Itou are dating

Takimoto, Suika (F)
o) Short brown hair
o) 2nd year HS
o) Athletic tomboy
o) Came in to nurse's office to get tape while Iotu was watching over it and he fixed her bad tape job on her left ankle
o) She injures her right ankle after the tape job and Itou piggybacks her to the infirmary
o) Refers to herself as Suika instead of watashi
o) Seems to start liking Itou when he says he sees her a usual girl and not one of the guys like most of her male classmates do

Sasaoka, Sosuke (M)
o) Blond hair with middle part
o) 2nd year HS
o) Itou's classmate
o) Tells Itou that it's a betrayal that he has a GF, which he thinks because of the exaggerated rumors about Itou carrying Suika

Asagiri, Yuuto (M)
o) Black hair with right bang part
o) Yuri's younger brother
o) Tells Nanami that Yuri calls her Best Friend
o) Seems to be focused on Nanami, raising Sana's suspicions

xxx, xxx (F)
o) Homeroom teacher
o) Keeps shoving Itou and Yuri together
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
6,927
That brother is suspicious. I'd have me paddle at arm's length.
Even better:

The Modelbench Armory - Page 12 - Models - Mine-imator forums
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top