Suuji de Sukuu! Jyakushou Kokka - Ch. 17

MD@Home
That's right. Do not be afraid of a little text spillage. Bubbles serve the text, not the other way round. No need to castrate text to unreadability with a billion line breaks at moronic positions just so that you can claim the totally amazing superpower of slavingly painting some oval shapes with letters, especially when those ovals were originally meant to serve a writing system you're not even using.

Realizing this, you're far ahead of certain other, so-called larger or established SL groups I could mention who seem to have breathed the thin air up in the saddles of their high horses for so long that they've forgotten why typesetting is a thing in the first place.

Well done. Thanks!

PS: Just please watch out where you put the line-breaking hyphen. Manga or not, it never goes at the start of the new line. (And when it does, it's not an LBH.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is he silly? "I didn't tell the ruler what I were doing, because the ruler is naive and wrong. So the ruler can't punish me for not telling them, because my actions themselves were right!"
My man, even if you are right in that you and your actions are right, and that the ruler is wrong. ..You are in no way protected from punishment. Nor should you be. As the sheer fact that you went rouge and was mis-reporting stuff etc is enough to warrant consequences. So trying to argue that what you are doing is fine, like this, is silly.
This is all triply true when your superior is a tyrant (aka empress/queen).

That's right. Do not be afraid of a little text spillage. Bubbles serve the text, not the other way round. No need to castrate text to unreadability with a billion line breaks at moronic positions just so that you can claim the totally amazing superpower of slavingly painting some oval shapes with letters.

Realizing this, you're far ahead of certain other, so-called larger or established SL groups I could mention who seem to have breathed thin air for too long on their high horses that they've forgotten why typesetting is a thing in the first place.

Well done. Thanks!

PS: Just please watch out where you put the line-breaking hyphen. Manga or not, it never goes at the start of the new line. (And when it does, it's not an LBH.)
Thanks for the feedback, i did struggle with those line-breaking hyphen, knowing this would help so much

Dex-chan lover
Is he silly? "I didn't tell the ruler what I were doing, because the ruler is naive and wrong. So the ruler can't punish me for not telling them, because my actions themselves were right!"
My man, even if you are right in that you and your actions are right, and that the ruler is wrong. ..You are in no way protected from punishment. Nor should you be. As the sheer fact that you went rouge and was mis-reporting stuff etc is enough to warrant consequences. So trying to argue that what you are doing is fine, like this, is silly.
This is all triply true when your superior is a tyrant (aka empress/queen).
Oh, if anything, the duke’s just intentionally using her name as promo material to give more legitimacy to his actions, especially since he can pressure her into sucking it up with a bit of lying. He’s more likely to use Soalla as a sock muppet regardless of outcomes. It’s hard to punish a powerful vassal if your own personal power is miniscule, and this duke is pretty confident that Soalla not only can’t do anything to him, she probably won’t given chance.

Double-page supporter
I don't remember this it's been so long, and in the first few pages is a plot point about a young dude tolerating being molested by an old, creepy dude?

Whaaaat? Why the hell am I reading this?

I don't remember this it's been so long, and in the first few pages is a plot point about a young dude tolerating being molested by an old, creepy dude?

Whaaaat? Why the hell am I reading this?
I actually forgot to put something about reading 2-3 chapter before reading the update so that reader can remember the context since the 1st page got a lot of text already, so i'll put it on the next one

Users who are viewing this thread