Suuji de Sukuu! Jyakushou Kokka - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

A long, long time ago, our 4th-grade teacher was about to show us a world where 2+2=5. He was fired for being anti-american (and attempting to teach of more than mere arithmetic) shortly afterward and before he could show us anything. After the change of seasons, the american bimbo who replaced him got mad at me when I pointed out how dumb it was of her to say Celsius was for temperatures below 0 and Fahrenheit was for temperatures above 0. "0 what, Mrs XYZ?" "Zero, your overthinking it, valconius-kun, zero, duh." "So what about Rankine and Kelvin?" "Those are used for plumbing and architecture." I drew little devil ears on her in the yearbook. She got mad when an innocent classmate (bless his heart, he's dead now, darnit) brought her my yearbook to sign without realizing what was about to happen. I relish her mad to this day. Ever since that celsius-fahrenheit event, I've sworn to bring death to america. But first, I must get around to that book of abstract math on my shelf... one day, eventually, after I read more of this manga... which isn't translated... why....

"Capitalism banzai!" - literally benefiting from feudalism not capitalism but okay.

I see the comments are doing some insane mental gymnastics to justify their orwellian math

Dex-chan lover
lmao this guy never misses an opportunity to prove his measurements >.>

Users who are viewing this thread