Suuji de Sukuu! Jyakushou Kokka - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

I come to the point that i skim the formula and calculation part and enjoying the manga "art"

Dex-chan lover
5 months later and they still can't finish the 2nd half of the chapter 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
the TLs died because of brain aneurysm lmao that's why there's still no update lolololol

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the author just opened "Baby's First Game Theory for Dummies" and went all-in with it chapter by chapter.

Double-page supporter
My head hurts... this manga definetly is not popular lol

So many assumptions have been made.... Unfortunately the real world is messy, and the models they use are far too simplistic. Reading this makes makes me feel like I'm losing brain cells.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
The math makes sense.

But humans don't make sense.

Dex-chan lover
The amount of bullshit and assumptions for the calculations is off the charts, but I love Ekakibit artstyle so I give it a pass.

This is retarded. People aren't machine and AIs. Life would be vastly simpler and far more boring if they are so.

The MC needs to remember that these humans aren't rational. So many dumbo assumptions.

Plus, there is more to war than just game theory. This guy doesn't seem like a tactician. Sometimes humans do dumb shit.

he should've considered that even if their strength is much lower than the enemy doesn't necessarily make them lose, war is not just a game of number sometimes even a peasant could kill professional mercenary by sheer luck though the probability is unlikely it doesn't mean it's impossible, also lower manpower doesn't mean you'll automatically lose, a good strategy/tactics could reverse the course of war/battles, since this manga world is around 1600-1800 (the age of exploration/discovery or perhaps industrial revolution, assuming from their flintlock, musket, architecture and fashion) I would say that he can use napoleon as an example for a battle tactic, and that is to defeat the enemy in details.

srry it's kinda long, I just want to share my thought :3

I'm not into math but I think what they do is pointless and kinda off, they just talking about theory this, theory that. or am I just too stupid. idk

Well, today I learned. But, he had spoilers from Vietnam and Middle East wars, shouldn't he be discussing guerilla warfare? or Sun Tzu...

Users who are viewing this thread