Suzuka - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Yasunobu

I'm sure this was scanalated ages ago but why the heck is she calling him "onee-chan"

Double-page supporter
Hattori's face is so damn punchable. Sounds like he's got a pretty warped relationship with Yamato, who should be better about making sure his door is locked so he stops sneaking in like that... but at least he acknowledges the connection Yamato and Suzuka have already. Also Yamato trying to imitate Hattori with the ear thing... dude, the problem was you just said the first thing that popped in your head instead of considering the subject and their situation. The guy even said to make sure not to make useless compliments, and that was the definition of a useless compliment.

Yamato managed to stumble on a great one, though. Not only was complimenting her high jump form considering the subject, but he even managed to give her a compliment she never heard before. Giving the subject something they can't get elsewhere is a good move, as well, and he just gave it without realizing it. I forget the specific name, but I remember that lesson from reading Skill of Lure (a manhwa about pick-up artists, but it was about using those talents for true love, not being a sleazy womanizer- MC ends up with the FMC who was already starting to like him even before he started being smooth with her).

Seriously, though, she's so much more expressive with Yamato. Even her grumpiness seems like a sign she loosens up in front of him, because I get the impression she doesn't get like that with many, if any, others, despite Yamato's insistence she pisses people off (she just pisses him off, far as I can see). She seems the type to stay super-serious in front of everyone unless she's comfortable actually being herself with them, and he's already gotten to that level with her, just purely stumbling around being himself.

Users who are viewing this thread