Suzuka

Very good manga, although they kinda skipped from one point to another near the end, leaving out many things and passing up an opportunity to add more interesting things, it was pretty good and I definitely enjoyed it.

I don't wanna read another one and I just want to keep continuing this, but it sadly ended eh. It was good though.
(For people who like to skip chapters, don't skip, its not worth missing parts because every chapter is basically important to the outcome)

Also 166.5 seemed like a fan-made to be honest, the art definitely wasn't the same.

Lots of poor quality scans in the early-mid volumes: Engrish, poor raws, sloppy cleaning, and amateurish typesetting. Makes it hard for me to read. (The typesetting and cleaning gets better with S.O.S.)

My first manga that I ever read. Definitely read through this despite the shitty scans and such. Koji Seo's works are some of my favorites, too bad all of the anime renditions turn out to be crap.

Dex-chan lover
I read this long time ago had completely forgotten story, reread cuz why not.

you will be mad as fuck at how fucking beta the MC is from beginning to like half way of the story. Alot of stupid fucking decisions made and drama that could have been resolved.

Happy ending depending on who you like.

This is a good manga that teach people what NOT TO DO when chasing tail, and always ALWAYS have condom with you

Contributor
Fun drinking game: every time you read the word "ay" on a page, you drink.

Aggregator gang
This was not good. It’s significantly worse than Kimi and that is a pile of shit itself. I ended up speed reading the final 90 or so chapters.

Not sure why this manga gets so much hate, it’s really not bad. Bit melodramatic but decent overall. Ending is kinda wack and felt rushed but as far as shounen romance goes it could've been worse...

Definitely read the hq scans though. The ones on here are absolutely garbage quality, bad raws and translation. You can download the hq volumes on archive.org

Group Leader
@D1stanc3 Thanks for recommendation "archive.org" I actually downloaded official via torrent from https://nyaa.si/ so good to know theirs other ways as well. Also agree with you, if everyone read the HQ translation this manga would be much more popular and highly rated, allot of time i face palmed reading the fansub as many tls were wrong and giving viewer wrong information.

Ps. Obviously if you got the money then buy the official online version, you wont regret it and support creator.

@MrMedoMan Yeah I usually use nyaa but if I can find them on archive it’s a faster download for me, whatever works.

And yeah I read about 10 chapters of this trash scanlation before I went and found the official. The fan translation sucks but mainly what drove me nuts was the actual scan quality. Seo has kinda questionable writing ability but his art is fucking amazing, so if I’m going to read one of his manga it’s got to be in hq images. This manga was ok, the only thing that really sucked was the rushed/short sighted ending imo. With a better ending this could’ve easily been a 7 or an 8 out of 10. Totally doesn’t deserve the hate and super low ratings it’s got here though, I’ve seen way worse manga with higher ratings on here... Lots of manga fans just have shit taste I think.

If you haven’t you should check out his current manga “hitman”. It’s already looking to be much better than his past works, seems like someone finally told him to lay off on the melodrama. Hopefully that continues going forward.

Group Leader
@D1stanc3

I'll give hitman a try but i actually likes his melodrama in suzuka and kimi no iru machi so if thats gone not sure if i'll like hitman or not. Like the feel it gives my heart, he likes to twist with your feelings which make you feel alive and an actual player then a passenger in story.

Suzuka was super selfish half the time but it was a great manga that I think is better than Fuuka fuck that

And the kid
is murdered in her own manga.....after all this time they kill of the little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread