Swallow the Whole World

@ kanaloa
Yeah it pretty much does. If the story is told/written Well, this could be good. I don't have something to read right now tho😅

It is astonishing how the translation (with google translator) of a translation of the description can have less mistakes than descriptions written by actual translators...
Kudos to the one that can use google translator that well.

For people interested in the comic:
The translation of the comic has many flaws. Example:
"I have defended my defense because I was neglected" -> how it might have been right -> "I have neglected my defense because I was distracted"
Still, thanks to the translators for providing content. Not going to cry over a free dinner.
The comic is generic and certainly overrated with those 8 stars. Compared to most comics of the same kind its a 5-6. Compared to good comics like heresy its a 1/10 at most. Compared to bad comics of the same kind (i have read one or two that were worse but cant really remember them, I stop when the description is bad most of the time) it would be a 7. I would give it a 5, not the best, not the worst, certainly average. (at least until chap 5)

is this like the general shitty chinese manga or is it slightly better

I remember reading something similar to this the mc gets reincarnated with a beast that swallows everything, if it rings a bell other than this pls tell me

Users who are viewing this thread