Sweat and Soap - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - First Date Troubles

tkQsmtO.png

wahhhh

I think Natori is officially my favourite male mc. He's so sincere in his feelings and desires for Asako and he isn't bothered by any of the things she thinks might deter him from liking her. It's an ecchi manga, but their relationship is still wholesome.

Dex-chan lover
God this manga is so nice. For such a dumb premise that could veer really hard into creepy garbage, it's incredibly sweet, doesn't pull dumb games with will they/won't they shit and isn't afraid for it's characters to have sex like...you know, normal human beings.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine that, romanc Manga with actual developments...

No bullshit put all romance at final chapter but actual human relationship developments.

And mother fucking sex.

My alpha male senses are tingling 😍😎

Fed-Kun's army
it is wierd, but this chapter kinda reminds me of Homer Simpson when he injects himself whit that afrodisiac Mr. Berns used and dragged Marge to the bedroom he he

Group Leader
Okay this is stupid but when i see 'low quality' of Natori, it remind me of Mirio from Boku No Hero

Haha sorry 😁

Dex-chan lover
@kirion32 Different genre has different type of men. If you read josei manga, there are plenty of aggressive males. And another different thing, this guy is an experienced working adult. Judging how he acted, she is not his first girlfriend. Beta males are good if you want to avoid the drama with the ex-girlfriends, a topic I hate.

Dex-chan lover
@OniBarubary Because this is a seinen so sex scenes are allow here. I read plenty of romance manga that showed or implied the couples have sex. Even though this manga is seinen, it has a smut josei feel to it.

Dex-chan lover
what @miyako19 said. The spineless male protag, will they won't they, constantly avoiding being a real human couple bullshit is a very shounen thing. In josei it can go slightly too far the other way though with borderline if not actually qualifying as a sex offender levels of aggressive male protags (though that is generally fetish pandering in those cases).

Dex-chan lover
@macmeaties
Man here's the thing though with those shounen - what the fuck is the point? Most of the time when they're that spineless male will-they-wont-they protag, the CONTENT is already Ecchi. They're already showing naked or nearly naked girls on a regular basis. So what the fuck is the harm in actually letting the MC have sex? Even if it's only implied sex? The answer is that Shounen is mostly a shit genre for shit writers who do this because they're following conventions and not being creative, IMO. And it's not like they can't - there's examples of shounen where the MCs actually have sex (Baki, for example).

@kronix
But fucking hats off to this manga, such a breath of fresh air to see two adults acting at least somewhat like adults. And look, the author doesn't even need to draw nipples or making it smutty - it's perfect. It's sexy but classy at the same time, sort of like a typical sex scene in a PG-13 American movie. Also Kronix you're basically my spirit animal on this website, you're always there to succinctly say how I feel

Supporter
Now this is a the good slice of life story I've been waiting for. Not the constant fuckboy is afraid of vagina but is surrounded by hot naked girls everyday shit tier routine that is always churned out.

Dex-chan lover
It was the second time I could definitely hear his reason crumble 😂

Users who are viewing this thread