Sweet Bitter - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
So, headbutt, punch, push or juwt grab and yell? I'm hoping for a headbut

Oof so I'm guessing they lost a close friend that was the black Haired chick shown in his memory and cause of that they promised not to date until 20?? Seems like a weird pact to make.

Dex-chan lover
@Roiya Yeah, you might be right.
Like, before she transferred to another place, she made a promise with all of them about not having a girlfriend.
And she might be an important friend that they made a promised to.

Wtf is wrong with this kid? He drags her around saying how he wants to date her, his friends are treating her like garbage. and when she's trying to understand him he acts like a complete dick?

Ughhhh.

wait, what???? the chapter really ends like that or is there something wrong with the upload??? ASDKADJF either ways TY TO THE TRANSLATORS i thought this was dropped aasassas <3

Dex-chan lover
@OnlyTruth
Yeah, I did had that in mind while replying but I can't accept that she died. Especially in this type of manga.
But there is a chance that she might be still alive. It will all be answered in future chapters.
Just hope that it's not about her dying 🤞

Damnnnn thats some development right there, things are getting really interesting, epic 1v1 next chapter??

We have 37 chapters in total according to mal so even though I dont particularly enjoy it i assume there's going to be a lot of drama upcoming between Chiakai and Mizuha as well as between the friends I guess

Users who are viewing this thread