Sweet Guy

Contributor
Agreed with dzl.

It's way better than love parameter, SSStudy or others with horrible MC.

What about H-mate?

Because no matter how i luck at SG, at the end of the day it's still self-insert fantasy for introverts. Nothing wrong with that, but not my cup of tea, at least for the moment.

Group Leader
no fuck this
stop trying to hype up his first experience with lida so much
he might be going on and on about how she genuinely feels for him because his powers dont work on her but that's bullshit
all the girls loved him for what he was just like lida but in different aspects
the power is part of his blood and is thus intrinsic to him, if they love the experience from the power they are loving him, just like he felt with lida

Dex-chan lover
never really got to see the ending, this is nice.

"Par for the course Korean Manwha" for losers that expect deus ex developments in their lives.

Cute, but not much else. At least be consistent with your genre (perceived) grievances.

Double-page supporter
the story was predictable but fun. I wouildnt have been so stressed out about the ability tho

That change of tone Right about the middle was really off putting, But the art kept me reading.

Dex-chan lover
If only we could have more series like this and less SStudy, Brawling Go and Love Parameter...

Lida was literally the worst girl of the entire bunch. Very blue pilled take

she made him wait and slept next to her like a cuddle buddy using him for her personal benefit while she was choking on Chad's dongski and calling him master. And then she pined for him a year afterwards

any other girl would have been better

Great art shame the artist was in ciritical condition every other chapter, great story too, just fun and dumb and not using sex as the only thing.

The story is OK, but one thing that I don't like in stories like this is that girls have XXX with other boys. I'm the guy who would stick with the main character, like a harem. Overall it's great, but I would prefer "Love Parameter". 😁

@lilonebeast
about Love parameter
Love parameter where the MC girls get raped before his eyes while he is tied and crying? is that what you prefer!

Hey! I didn't like that part. I literally just skipped that part😅. Actually all the parts where the girls get raped :p.

Dex-chan lover
is there other works by this author? yes but untranslated or none?

L'histoire est bien drôle et très captivante.
franchement, je vous conseille de lire ce manga ^^

Dex-chan lover
If it is truly gonna be uncensored i dun mind reading it again. This is one of those few TOP NOTCH korean manga that deserve round 2

Users who are viewing this thread