Sweet Guy

@Hurgh I feel like this was about as satisfying an ending as we could have possibly gotten. If he kept the power for the rest of his life he would probably be deeply unhappy, as we could see from the scenes after he rejected the white haired chick and he was trying to figure out if he could ever have a legit relationship.

i with all the power vested in me as anon hereby and forever more shall refer to this series by it's new true name: "one touch man"

Dex-chan lover
The art is excellent, in the sense that each frame looks absolutely gorgeous. At the same time, it's frustratingly mediocre, in that it's soulless, lacking interesting or distinctive qualities. Though the girl's faces and bodies are incredibly alluring, for example, there's no sense of passion for or erotic fascination with sex itself. As a result, the sex scenes, upon which a story like this depends, feel repetitive and inert.

The writing, meanwhile, is complete garbage. It's nothing but a childish series of "and then this!" complications and digressions punctuated by dull (but pretty) sex scenes.

Like most popular, mainstream adult manhwa, this feels entirely mechanical, like art by committee. While the surface is gorgeous, there's nothing underneath. I think that's why the images (though beautiful) and story beats feel so disconnected, meaningless, and ultimately boring. Each part has been assigned to a capable craftsperson, ensuring that every surface dazzles, but there's no master engineer assembling something greater from all the shiny pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread