Sweet Plunder

I feel like both her friends are involved too. Fox who gives tasks in the chat room might be the MC’s girl friend. I seems like the color of the icon and her hair matches

this hurts to read. it feels like they'll make the revenge way too light
the young master got off way too easy for what was at best, sexual harassment, and at worst, attempted rape
and MC's revenge plan so far hasn't been smart, clever, or complicated at all.
They spend like no time at all on building up tension or anything for vengeance, and MC acts like she has no self-awareness at all. Why would you ever go to meet the guy that previously harassed you alone? Again? Plus when a different guy approaches her, she sends her friend away despite at that point in time already knowing that there's a malicious game out to get her and being unable to trust any man that approaches her specifically. Huh?

I read this because it seemed similar to Cheating Men Must Die but with a specific and more interesting game set-up, where she doesn't have cheats, and thus the focus should be on clever schemes or cunning counterattacks and instead all she does to the first predator is
dress him up in a maid outfit and take pictures for blackmail?
I get that that's a terrible thing to do, but you couldn't at least beat him up a little, or spend more time rubbing it in his face? (Which could've also made him hate her so much that it could set up for his retaliation against her counterattack. He just kinda disappears afterwards, and no mention is made of him existing lmao.) Also, is he really that stupid to fall for this so easily? (Yes, apparently.)

The chibi art's really cute though, and MC is genuinely pretty. The colors overall look nice, esp. the warmer colors, but the art's not good enough to carry anything. The writing & execution was really a let-down because the premise is so interesting. The pacing also feels way too fast, and there's little to no characterization outside of one-note descriptions/archetypes. I read all the chapters up til now hoping it might get better, but dropped.

ngl i wouldn’t mind if this turned into mind games promise neverland style. i’d rather have that then have the mc have a romance with glasses dude.

I like this manhua. The chapter are kinda short, but I think the story telling so far seems compelling. I like there’s the added mystery component where she needs to uncover who she can trust and who she can’t, the underlying social divide and the art is really supberb. Of course, the main character is a young lady (they are ard uni/college age here but their academy still has uniforms I guess.) Don’t expect her to be castrating anybody - it’s not that kind of story. But it’s still pretty interesting and I’m looking forward to the next chapter.

I don't like how easy they're treating the guy who tried to rape her. Like she looked so traumatized before but now there is a light hearted tone around them.... Ughh no..

i want to say that the only one with rights is the childhood friend but if he turns out to be one of the players 🔪🔪🔪 he has to go period

Users who are viewing this thread