Sweet X Trouble - Ch. 2 - What Kind of Father Is This? (2)

Dex-chan lover
Is this guy perfectly fine with "Dad" being a... Loli?
How? Why? What?

Also, we're again dealing with that chestnut of 'threaten the love to make the target submit'. Has that plan ever actually worked on anyone outside of a minor character for plot advancement?
I don't think it ever has, if anyone knows of a time it has worked, let me know.
You'd think for an Assassin, assuming head of the family, he'd take into account the thought of revenge. And considering the personality and the obvious sadist nature (what with the 'example' of her former pet hamster), he'd likely continue to push the boyfriend's death on her, which only adds fuel to the fire.
TL:DR, I hate this trope because it doesn't fundamentally work in a literary scenario.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for this chapter but Why are the namens different? But rly good Job i Hope we can See more ( with right namens ? i dont think his Name is yuri in chapter 1 is his name yin soo i think )

Custom title
Staff
Developer
For the love of god don't upload longstrips as one single huge image

Power Uploader
@TheFiller that's not true, most webtoons are multiple images displayed in one long strip, which is not the same as a single long image, which takes a lot more to load.

Dex-chan lover
@ehyclipse I was in the beginning, then I remember it mention the family do change to kill the target. Now I just realize the dad is a pervert. Why is he a loli

Dex-chan lover
im a bit confused. that loli is dad? And the names aren't the same..i mean i guess it doesn't matter..

Aggregator gang
I think this guy is either slow or reaaaallllly slow on the uptake cuz the Loli dad was talking about assassins throughout history and his girlfriend also called the loli DAD and yet all he did was think on how he didn't want to end up with his girlfriend breaking up with him...well either that or in that world any one can be called anything. Also, loli dad said something about how they change everything about them selves in order to carry out the missions....would that mean our heroine isn't actually a girl like the loli....??

Dex-chan lover
I was confused about the girl being called Dad until I came and read the comments. I just thought it was a translation error or something.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized I read a comic where a someone called a prepubescent girl their dad... and I didn't even think anything was strange until 2 hours later
What the hell has manga done to me

Group Leader
Hi guys, _anq here. I guess I should have really included a T/N somewhere, because it seems like a lot of people are confused. Yes, the twintails girl is really Lizzie's dad.

Also, regarding the names, I'm not entirely sure why this is the case but the raws I am using seems to use different names to the ones the previous group were looking at. Perhaps the author changed it since then?

ho15D2Y.png

Supporter
In the first chapter the blonde-haired 'girl' called the pink-haired girl 'unnie,' and now the blonde-haired 'girl' is the father of the pink-haired girl? There has got to be a mistake somewhere, I'm sure of it.

I was so confused with the loli dad. Moreover, the girlfriend called herself as "he" when she's talking to her dad? ?

Users who are viewing this thread