Sweet X Trouble

Dex-chan lover
Is rare for a webcomic to be axed but well.....here is one
My guess is that whatever site published it disliked the story starting to lose sense,nto fully going witha character reveal, plot holes,the glasses girl in the main image never appearing(the secretary inthe last arc resembleher butno one can tellher role deserve that position), and first girlfriend 180.
The author must have tried to save his comic in the last chapter but we can feel is trying too hard and failing.
I wish best of luck with the next work, it could even be a remake of this one but planned out, it does happen sometime.

I liked it
Fuck those who say it was losing its touch, at some point everything loses its touch, a game, a show, a movie, it really just depends, CASE AT SOME POINT EVERYONE ISNT HOING TO CARE FOR NARUTO OR DBZ.

Double-page supporter
This was a pretty good read except the ending was meh

reminds me of that 1 manga where the dudes friend turned out to be a family of assasin and the girl had
some special blood that gives power or something like that
and the dude had to train to be an assasin to be with her. it got over 50 chapters i think

This is so confusing is the
is the blonde one a girl or a crossdressing dude because the pink hair calls sHe a father

Users who are viewing this thread