Sweets Concert - Amami Danshi no Hinichijou

Dear Ethylene Scans!
I'm a solo translation from Vietnam. I love your manga scanlating. Also I like Sweets Conchert - Amami Danshi no Hinichijou - one of your project. I'd like asking you about my act of translating Sweets Conchert - Amami Danshi no Hinichijou into Vietnamese. Also all this translating is non-profit. I hope Ethylene Scans will improve more and more in the furture and scan more interesting manga for readers.
Sincely,
Karen

Dex-chan lover
As someone with a massive sweet tooth and a knack for baking, you'd expect I'd love mangas about such...but I'm not enthusiastic about reading them at all. But I'll still give it a try since it's by the same author as Shishunki Bitter Change which was my first gender bender manga.

But anyway, what is up with that? Also as a classical musician I have no desire to read any manga or watch any anime that is about classical music and stuff. Does anybody else feel the same way? Like, not having any desire to read a manga about something that you specialize in or is your profession?

i wish i had the money to go to pretty cafes often and eat delicious desserts like the ones in this manga.. i’m so jealous!!
this is a good read

Users who are viewing this thread