Switch - Vol. 11 Ch. 108 - Red-Oni Mark II

Thanks for the new chapters. This has become one of my favorite basketball mangas for actual play making and knowledge about the game.

Lol come on a one legged fadeaway 3... Even Harden tried to get that to work in game and he was putting up bricks lol. Author should of just brought in a mid range fade, far more realistic, and def tough to guard esp if the offensive player is larger.

@thamint yup haha. Also, sports anime is at an all time low rn.. Haikyuu! and Major 2nd are the only two this season.
If you're looking for another read sports manga, Ao Ashi is an amazing soccer one.

@danny_chan Ao Ashi is great! Although I'm not a huge soccer head, I enjoy reading soccer series, def recommend "Whistle!" (Old jump series focusing on Middle school soccer, it's alright), "Giant Killing" (J1 pro league focusing more on coaching/player dev/management side) and "BE BLUES ~Ao ni nare~" (Closer to Ao Ashi, love the plot).

I did come across a older basketball series I had never come across called "Ahiru no Sora", where the MC is sort of like a JJ Redick? (lmao)

Wish there were more racing/automotive series being scanalated as well but honestly just grateful to have all these titles at my fingertips!

@thamint Those are great, I have them in my backlog :3. Yeah I didn't know about Ahiru no Sora until they animated it, but it was a manga before Kuroko no basket. They already have 50 episodes for Ahiru already. XD yeah JJ Redick sounds about right.

Yowamushi Pedal is a bike racing manga/anime. I never thought I'd like racing genre until I started it. It can be really good :)

Users who are viewing this thread