Switch Witch

Is she going to have incest sex with her dad's ghost in her dream world?

@Kagamimocchi I assume the original plot was something different based on the one-shot but it became sci-fi instead of fantasy.

@xXPenisXx Just because those manga sucked doesn't mean this one does. For one thing it doesn't have anything like rape-Namek.

Double-page supporter
Honestly can't tell if I'm enjoying reading this, it's like, I want to see where it's going but it's such a mess.

Lame manga.. if they had to nip the buds.. they could have killed off the 1st generation.. idiots

Tag team up with your own clone while your ghost-consciousness is in your daughter's body.

this really is one of those manga where the author was just beating off the entire time they were writing it, huh

People complaining about weird shit in the comments makes me kinda wanna read it, but the bad translation is bad, so dropped.

Are we ever going to find out whether "W" child means "Waste/worthless/witch" or what? Also the story doesn't make sense, but the bro team up between Mikito (clone) and Mikito (Wakaba) makes it worth it. It's just a weird fucking premise and it's funny to me.

It feels like the story is rushing to its conclusion since Wakaba just magically can fight now merely from being in the hyperbolic brain chamber offpage.

I don't know how to feel about this one... Author probably has a fetish for periods or something, that is for sure though

I read this to the end and I gotta say. The translation at times was not the best. Still having a hard time understanding everything. But I believe
everyone died and was remade with the new gene research right? That sounds terrible dude. They lived but their original self died? Really didnt like that.

Would not recommend this one. Little pay off for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread