Sword and Magic: The Walking Hero

Dex-chan lover
It's so slow i lost all interest, not to mention the mc acts dumb and the whole manga just screams shounen, the bad kind.

Dex-chan lover
Dunno if it's because the translation isn't good, or just because the story makes no sense, but I don't understand anything at all with it skipping all over the place and contradicting itself all the time.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao i see. the description looks promising and all but I'm confused as to why the rating is only at 6+, then i got the gist of it after looking here at the comment section lol

Let me guess, MC gets/starts with OP powers relative to everyone else, quickly obtains a 10/10 love interest which expands into a harem, all the girls remain madly in love with the MC forever even though he shows zero interest in them, all the villains are badly written and kick puppies for fun and every arc is the MC basically making girls wet as more and more girls throw themselves at him.

How close am I?

The script is a nightmare to make sense of who is saying what to who in the beginning, but once it gets going things make better sense. The story itself seems pretty good.
Mc isnt op, just an optimistic fool (a "hero" in the making). The side characters are where are the op powers and attitudes are. The plot is fairly simple so far, but refreshingly different from the rest of the genre, it feels like a throwback to old-school fantasy.

What’s with all the speech bubbles missing a tail? The tails exist for a reason, readers use them to know who’s talking. Artist doesn’t need them because the artist is the one drawing out the story and thus naturally know what content is spoken by which character, but readers don’t.
I now get why people say the script is a nightmare.

Edit: oh, they eventually gain a tail and it reads a lot better.

Double-page supporter
I came, I read, I failed to understand.

I don't know if the issue lies with the manga itself or the translator group but it is impossible to follow the story. The dialogue is horribly confusing, the bubbles have no tails. This is not even sub-par.

@Question2 not close at all. It's a headache to read, but the story from what I could understand is nice. No harem here.
Execution could do with a lot more work though.

Tf tf tf tf tf TFTFTF IS GOING ON THE LAST CHAPTER I THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA FIGHT OR SOME STUFF THIS IS TOTAL BS WHEN IT IS ABOUT TO GET GOOD!!! BUT THIS WAS THE FANIAL MANGA OR MANHUA OR MANWA OR something because manga normally don't have full color and manhua dose and it more of a thriller and yah...But ANYWAYS TF HAPPEB HERE TOTAL BULL SHIT AND IT LIKE I WAS GOOD AND HAPPY BUT THEN SOMEHOW MY PHONE WAS BTS(BY THE SHIT) SORRY GUYS I AM TOTAL MAD THEY NEED MORR EVEN THO ITS OVER. WELP THAT IT

Users who are viewing this thread