Sword Art Online Unital Ring - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Ch. 2

Hello there, if you plan to continue translating this then i will stop, yours is better anyway, and that save me a lot of work. So thank you for translating this chapter

Hello there, if you plan to continue translating this then i will stop, yours is better anyway, and that save me a lot of work. So thank you for translating this chapter
Hello! Thanks for the compliment. I saw that you also posted your chapters on here too and it wasn't my intention to post my translation after yours, I'd just finished watching alicization and wanted more and saw that there were limited translations so I did it myself. If you would be fine with dropping the translation I would be glad to take over for you, but you can choose to move forward however you want since you came first. If you want to keep translating the chapters I'll gladly step back and just enjoy what you put out😁

Hello! Thanks for the compliment. I saw that you also posted your chapters on here too and it wasn't my intention to post my translation after yours, I'd just finished watching alicization and wanted more and saw that there were limited translations so I did it myself. If you would be fine with dropping the translation I would be glad to take over for you, but you can choose to move forward however you want since you came first. If you want to keep translating the chapters I'll gladly step back and just enjoy what you put out😁
I think will be better not dropping title, but uniting and working together as one team 🤔

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread