Sword Empire - Ch. 6 - Wolf Fang Mercenary Band (Full)

Dex-chan lover
@Lusario I like the split chapters over full the full chapters are just to much to take in its nice to review or if someone is starting this series but I hope keep doing the splits too

i personally prefer the hole chapters and would rather wait. but if you are going to split them then try to make it 3-4 parts max. 11 is abit too much

Power Uploader
I will keeping doing the split chapters and only when they are all done will I merge them all together with possible translation fixes included.

I was thinking about deleting the parts after some time had passed but if there are people who wish to keep them please tell me so that I can update the parts with the translation fixes now applied on the full chapter.

Just delete the parts once you've uploaded the merged chapters. Also, use Anime Ace font at the very least.

There seems to be scenes that are getting dropped from the RAW sites. Like in the last part of Chapter 6 there was a whole slide where Xiaojia was standing over the Body of Finch. That is the only one I noticed, but I feel it might be more common than that. As I already saw the same thing in 2nd part of chapter 7.

Power Uploader
I have uploaded one page that was missing in subchapter 6.2 though I couldn't find the one mentioned by Griffin_DF.

@Lusario,sorry I cannot find it anymore either. The RAW I originally used was https://www.bnmanhua.com/comic/2210.html

However, even on that link above the page appears to have been removed as well. I wonder if pages are being pulled to change the hashes/checksums. Though, that is weird to remove content, where they could of just removed one of the end pages instead.

wait did she win with a rinshan kaihou? are we officially in a saki spinoff now?

Power Uploader
I have finished re-typesetting all the parts from chapter 6, fixed some mistranslation mistakes and fixed some sentences to look more like proper English.

For me this is the final version and it's unlikely that I'll be doing further tweaks.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve the sentences further please leave a comment or send me a PM.

She got to level 17 without upgrading a single attribute point; then she bodied the entire encampment solo. I love it.

Power Uploader
This chapter has been completely retranslated. If you want to see the difference, you can find the old translation here.

Users who are viewing this thread