Sword, Tiara and High Heels - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Just for you guys to know why meria slap seretina, not going to be detailed but, in resume
seretina and Jannis mother meria, was a mercenary (a famous one), the Duke won her heart by insistence.... At first, she was looked down by the other nobles because of her commoner origin, she developed a inferiority complex, and she worked through to become a madam, she saw in seretina herself and her inferiority complex kicked in

Damn, it’s probably that sword master dude, ow shit, I’m hoping s/he could at least use some smart tactics to free him.

If her brother left, it's kinda good thing so that he'll be free. Though he'll be troubled where to start. But, might be also true that he's kidnapped

i know something like that was going and happen since i saw those two people i was like '' one of them is going and be kidnapped''.... the next chapter is going to be interesting

Dex-chan lover
Her biological age is seriously clouding her judgement, and it damn shows.

Double-page supporter
Hunting a boar with 2 kids and just a Bow as a weapon? Kid is clearly suicidal. (aka the Author has no real clue about hunting Boars)

@ShaiHH Its her brother's idea and he was the one who brought the weapon, and he have never hunted. So please think about it carefully, and it's just a simple logic.

Users who are viewing this thread