Sword, Tiara and High Heels - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Group Leader
mr.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad someone finally pick up this series again thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Story progress on the manga side is slow. Switching back to novel side

Double-page supporter
The princess literally stabbed Rogins hand, geez, if she thought that pain would wake him up, why she didn't just punched him, shaked him or prickled him with a needle instead ? Causing such much of a wound that deem the usage of a Potion when there could be further people in this situation that could benefit of it.

Dex-chan lover
The princess literally stabbed Rogins hand, geez, if she thought that pain would wake him up, why she didn't just punched him, shaked him or prickled him with a needle instead ? Causing such much of a wound that deem the usage of a Potion when there could be further people in this situation that could benefit of it.
The face slap is a thing and it does work.

Fed-Kun's army
So about the named monster which rank is right, high 3rd or 5th? Last ch. said 5th but this ch. said 3rd.

Dex-chan lover
being honest, I enjoy the story and the art is fine for the most part, but holy cows, those monsters make me feel nothing at all. They're such a generic blob of darkness and the story make it seems as if there were only as little as 4 people who could ever injure them, never mind kill them. Good job humanity for not perishing sooner under such circunstances.

Group Leader
So about the named monster which rank is right, high 3rd or 5th? Last ch. said 5th but this ch. said 3rd.
I'm not sure either. In chapter 12 of the raws it says "「上級三位」" which translates to Tier 5 while in the next chapter it says "「上位五位」" which translates to Tier 3.
I'm just gonna assume this to be the author's oversight and "correct" chapter 12's translation to Tier 3 for consistency's sake, thanks for pointing this out.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not sure either. In chapter 12 of the raws it says "「上級三位」" which translates to Tier 5 while in the next chapter it says "「上位五位」" which translates to Tier 3.
I'm just gonna assume this to be the author's oversight and "correct" chapter 12's translation to Tier 3 for consistency's sake, thanks for pointing this out.
ngl, idk how to write this nicely but are you using ocr / mtl? 三 is kanji for 3, 五 is 5. I just check the raw both ch says 上級五位 which mean High 5th. So idk where do you get 3 from and author isn't in the wrong here.
kUJNoDE.jpg
o37Tyyg.jpeg

Group Leader
ngl, idk how to write this nicely but are you using ocr / mtl? 三 is kanji for 3, 五 is 5. I just check the raw both ch says 上級五位 which mean High 5th. So idk where do you get 3 from and author isn't in the wrong here.
kUJNoDE.jpg
o37Tyyg.jpeg
Guess I got some outdated raws then because I was using this

24.png

Users who are viewing this thread