Sword World 2.0 – Little Sorcerer Mucs - Ch. 8 - World Guide

Dex-chan lover
that was quite an abrupt end. I was expecting to at least know more about the weird dream in the first chapter (and Mucs' mysterious uncle).

I checked the reviews on amazon and apparently the story was a big disappointment to Sword World's fan when it came out in 2009, so the lack of support from fans made them end the series so soon.

However, as someone who just discovered Sword World from this, I find it pretty fun to read and it introduces me to the world of Sword World quite naturally, so I'm sad that it ended like this.

ah well, no use crying over spilt milk. Anw, thanks for the translation!

that was quite an abrupt end. I was expecting to at least know more about the weird dream in the first chapter (and Mucs' mysterious uncle).

I checked the reviews on amazon and apparently the story was a big disappointment to Sword World's fan when it came out in 2009, so the lack of support from fans made them end the series so soon.

However, as someone who just discovered Sword World from this, I find it pretty fun to read and it introduces me to the world of Sword World quite naturally, so I'm sad that it ended like this.

ah well, no use crying over spilt milk. Anw, thanks for the translation!
Thanks for reading! I also wish it was more complete... This was the one and only offical Sword World 2.0 manga released, when system was just starting. Aside from TTRPG SW2.0 itself, there were also 10+ novels and 80+ text replays of actual games released. Some of them are already translated; check our subreddit /r/SwordWorld/ for more details. And we have the TTRPG system itself translated, along with dozens of supplements.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! This turned out much goofier than I expected, based on the somewhat dramatic beginning. It's a shame the story was never continued; there are a lot of interesting hooks in chapters 1 and 2 that just vanished.

Also, it's kinda too bad that a lot of the character interactions only made sense after reading the character sheets in this chapter. The manga just sorta threw us in the deep end.

Now I want to create some battle butler Fellows.

Users who are viewing this thread