Syrup HONEY First Night Yuri Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Homare no Himegimi (Itou Hachi)

Dex-chan lover
New fresshhh tea when itou doing lewd stuff without loli pawuaaaa.

Thank you soooo much for the update!!!

Does this guy ever make anything that isn't pedo shit or incest? I'm sorry but grooming a kid for 6+ yrs still counts.

Dex-chan lover
@Hoden86 Not defending the haters, but on page 12 the bodyguard says she was holding herself back, too.

@akole 1. Itou Hachi's female, at least get her gender right before you bash her. And 2. Why did you read this if you dislike "pedo shit or incest" when you know that's what Itou Hachi's known for? Just don't read her stuff and be less angry in life.

Fed-Kun's army
@Xari That's fair. I'm not a huge fan of Itou's darker stories myself, since I feel like they're often intended to be as depressing as possible and that's just not for me. Plus the last year has been dark enough IRL imo haha, but hey more power to you enjoying them. Also yeah the Dynasty community is almost always having full blown wars over minor things in the comments...

Now this is new..... I thought for sure that something dark was about to happen.....
Thank you for the translation!

She turns 18 after we already read the whole thing!? Itou Hachi...stop making me sin!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread