Syrup PURE Onee-Loli Yuri Anthology

Kon want MORE, Kon need THIS, Kon is depressed, this make Kon HAPPY..

Can’t wait to read more masterpieces from the goddess Itou Hachi.

Aggregator gang
I have never read a story made but Ithou Hachi that she made by herself that isn't weird in a way
Pure is not how I would describe it her usual works I guess
This one is fine...? This is still legally and morally questionable in all honesty but I like it

Dex-chan lover
This is torture, just greenlight the serializations in masse please

@SuperOniichan Yeah no thanks. If this were straight lolicon, the little girls would be getting r**ed and made to gag on **** until they vomit, chained up, beat until they die, etc. There's always some guy that has to be a huge attention w***e in the comments, I bet the only part of equality you like is being able to hit women lol

Dex-chan lover
@183720 Hardly anything could more prove the correctness of my hint than your explosion without any provocation. Thank you.

@183720 I don't think you've ever read straight lolicon. Quite a lot of it is pretty vanilla and the ones that aren't are very rarely that extreme. Don't think I've even read something like that.

@SuperOniichan Well there are a lot of straight lolicon stories. Most of them are hentai though which I guess supports your point but still it is good hentai.

Dex-chan lover
@183720 I don't think you've ever read straight lolicon. Quite a lot of it is pretty vanilla and the ones that aren't are very rarely that extreme. Don't think I've even read something like that.

@SuperOniichan Well there are a lot of straight lolicon stories. Most of them are hentai though which I guess supports your point but still it is good hentai.
I'm not talking about quality, but about the fact that people are ready to make concessions to any thing, if it's yuri.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan Yeah no thanks. If this were straight lolicon, the little girls would be getting r*ed and made to gag on *** until they vomit, chained up, beat until they die, etc. There's always some guy that has to be a huge attention w***e in the comments, I bet the only part of equality you like is being able to hit women lol
what part of equality is that 💀

I did my best to ignore your batshit insane tirade of lunacy but uhm.. sauce?

Users who are viewing this thread