Tabenai No? Ookami-san

Contributor
I would absolutely love this if the boy was a little... a lot older. As it is all the heavy sexual tension is deeply uncomfortable. ^^;;; I can't pretend that's not what's going on 'cause it's yaoi.

I'm tentatively putting a shouta tag on for now, and I hope it does a time skip in very short order or something as it seems it might (which is still not enough to make this okay, mind).

...All of which is a damn pity because it's both beautifully drawn and wonderfully executed. I found myself having read the whole chapter despite being upset with the subject matter. :/

The boy looks like he's about 13-15 years old and this is supposed to be a yaoi? I hope they don't make it something sexual otherwise I'm calling the fucking police. Anything yaoi that's "shota" or deals with a really young uke that looks like or is a kid and an older seme is borderline if not full on just pedophilia in my eyes. Please just be a wholesome manga please because I'm already in love with the beautiful art style :').

Dex-chan lover
@Dickdown @Pokari the first page of ch 1 literally says it's a shounen ai only

Idk why it's tagged yaoi on mdex tho. Even the infamous aggregator 'mgo' is listing it as shounen ai lol

Contributor
@alternest:

...I mean, I sort of stand by my statements, outside of it nixing my third sentence. (i.e., One might find it easier to pretend the sexual tension isn't there, if it's shounen-ai. But that would be pretending. It's pretty blatant. I am glad it's not leading up to an actual shouta sex scene, for as much as that's worth.)

I switched the tags though, so thank you for calling that out. (I'd missed that, as I don't tend to read credit pages; as with many of us, my brain hardly registers that they exist, after years and years of skipping over copy-pasted scanlator pages over thousands and thousands of chapters @_@ )

So the art is beautiful, like seriously. The plot seems promising, especially that last scene. There isn't without a doubt that there is some tension but for the most part it;s showcasing the slice of life in those early years. I really hope that there is a time-skip otherwise might as well stop reading it.
I~ Time skip, Time-skip~

Hmm, i kinda hope there won't be a time skip but instead bit less "tension" because its really lovely otherwise and a good father son story is hard to come by. @Pokari

Contributor
@Keagle: I mean, yes—going away from the erotic/'romantic' direction and having this be a lovely platonic spooky supernatural drama would be great.

I do not reasonably anticipate that happening (the tags, the author's history, and the content itself, taken together strongly suggest otherwise) or else I would hope for that too.

Even ephebophilia is a huge NO for me, I'd prefer if he grew up more then realizes his feelings for his wolfman

Dos palabras "me gusto"
A quien le importa la edad, en varios mangas, es igual de 18 pa riva es legal así que no me importa que digan de pedofilia o abuso de no se que, esto es oro y hay que valorar el esfuerzo que hicieron para traducirlo a mi me encantó y espero el próximo capítulo con ansias, gracias por traducir ♡♡

Users who are viewing this thread