Taberu Dake de Level-Up! Damegami to Issho ni Isekai Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
This is kinda seeing as I just got finished reading the web novel this is based off on and it seems so far that they are going to follow the original story
P.S. Kehma(the MC) will eventually have a harem later on just like many other isekai stories although
for just a while it's just going to be him and the Goddess(Laura) in the forest.(He's not going to leave until his level and ability reaches an insane level)

Dex-chan lover
1e0.png

This is like a parody mashup of so many tropes and characters. I dont even know where to begin...

Double-page supporter
If the other meaning Chimechotie is thinking of is also the one I'm thinking of, then it is terrifying in a way.

Dex-chan lover
It feels like this manga stole ideas from so many other mangas. Konosuba’s shitty goddess, Shokugeki’s lewd mental images, and so many others

Fed-Kun's army
I sense a Konosuba 2.0 vibe from this manga...
useless goddesses getting popular now huh

Dex-chan lover
Heyy, I remember this from the WN! Laura the (adorkable) fusion of Hestia + Aqua!

Well and to be fair nowadays it can be argued there's a crap ton of manga that "steals" ideas from previous works... even the mainstream one's. They just changed the terminology of things.

Dex-chan lover
You beat me by 45 seconds on calling out the Aqua/Hestia copycat.

Also, skill taking? No thanks. Why can’t people just learn like normal people. Goddamn.

Users who are viewing this thread