Taberu Dake de Level-Up! Damegami to Issho ni Isekai Musou - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

am I the only on concerned about the fact that the sister just gave her lill sis

Dex-chan lover
@ar513 thought the same as well, I wont discuss that it might be practical for someone who needs/employs mobility but could've gone for something a bit manlier, maybe author-san doesn't know how to draw young males or just makes every body androgynous for convenience sake.

gsoms.jpg

Aggregator gang
WTF how utterly STUPID is the thought of having a 10 year old CHILD going with you on your adventures, this is stupidity turned on its head
im sure this is for all the loli lovers out there, but this is just stupid

The fuck happened to the bartender? Get her to be the 4th wife not this loli kid. Wtf

Chill guys, it must've been that world's logic. They probably didn't care much about younger age for marriage.

Aggregator gang
Can't believe they'd slutshame the new harem member right on her introductory page.

aTsH4e3.png

Dex-chan lover
@Warilized

Gotta get her out of the house before the wife arrives, lest cockblocking ensues. (Plus if they can run the place on two, three persons might be too many and can't live off the faltering business.)

And as far as strangers go this one is rich, powerful and did save her life (and the stubborn lil sis seems to like him), so it's fine to get rid of her like this. (It's a bit fast for sure, but the entire chapter is kinda running in triple time..)

Fed-Kun's army
That Brother had the right idea, no cockblocking from little sis trope, but will probably end up getting NTR'd by a fat customer a month later... Thank you, you have poisoned my mind japan.

Excuse me, waiter, I SPECIFICALLY asked for no lolis in my harem meal. Please take it back and make another.

Dex-chan lover
I blame it to the editor and the trend demand of the readers. The author might had no other way than to use this convenient plot. The need of a new harem member for when the MC finally get his own house, the girl who can stay at home doing chores while the MC out adventuring, and the lack of the obvious loli from the generic harem troupe. All that just resolved with that single loli.

Users who are viewing this thread