Tabetemo Oishiku Arimasen

Mmh please someone add a rape tag to this. Reading the comments and thinking this will be fun/cute etc does not prepare to the not cute at all situation. If someone says "no", "stop", and that they're scared, several times, even if they feel pleasure, it's not cute/sexy/romantic.

if it was a girl who discovered him then I would’ve shut off. Mainly because from experience, females in shoujo comics tend to carry very unnatural development or redundant development which stems from the author diluting their work for the sake of money. However, man on man? fuck yeah
-notice : 1st identity crisis in yaoi comic(what are we? a couple or a fling?): 1-2 chapters
- 1st identity crisis in a straight comic: the entire series, no breaks -(in fact, it’s more so the premise)
maybe im confusing this situation with comic
with a premise besides identity crisis vs comic with the premise being an identity crisis

but the point still stands that yaoi and (more so) yuri is for some unknown reason better than straight

(or it could be the forbidden factor because illegal things do that to me, idk im a sicko fucko)

also a quick note, though it’s not relevant to the plot, the human twink has grounds to destroy demon fuck boy’s whole career

This would be more enjoyable if they didn’t talk about eating (literally and euphemistically) every single freaking page

Yes this manga is cute and smutty, but no humans do not have instincts like this in real life. If this were to happen in real life, it’d be rape. But that’s exactly the reason that it’s fictional. Not all fictional relationships have to be super healthy and wholesome because that’s not the point. They’re meant to be fantasizes and escapism for a reason.

Sweet. And i love how you can actually stop reading at every end of vol. The author indeed slip those hint at the end of it, but a nice one.

Its still fluffying your heart ♡

Thankyou author n scanlating team!

I was grateful for a volume 2, so I wont press my luck for a third but....damn it'd be nice if we got more.

Bwahaha, this is straight up smut but so cute! I like their interaction! Curious about the human lore though. Why they are so rare and why the demons look just like humans just... with pop up horns.

Users who are viewing this thread