Tachibanakan Triangle - Vol. 8 Ch. 33 - Fujiwara Yoriko Has Faith In Her

Dex-chan lover
Just picked this up today. Very excited to see where this goes. Iori I don't see winning. She waited too long to make a play.

Dex-chan lover
I just saw the raws and didn't expect she actually chose someone! I thought it will end being her Indicisive about it. Anyway I'm still happy how it ended!!!
Happy for the lewd girl won!!! \*v*/..my body is still not yet ready for the final chap!!ToT

Patiently waiting for the translations
>\\\\<

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Lilliwyt
Iori is a pervert and an annoying girl. She literally has no common sense of how to approach Hanabi. Plus, Iori is one of the bad Kuudere characters I've seen, and I've seen way better Kuudere characters who have much more likable personality than Iori. Hanabi is a dumbass that she couldn't see it, especially since Iori is way more forceful when she's trying to win her affections. That's not upfront that just Iori being forceful. No way she's better than Konomi because unlike Iori Konomi has some personality that makes her likable. Plus, Konomi has life in her and makes this series funny and enjoyable. Iori doesn't because she literally has no life in her nor have any likability to make me care about her. Iori is a sad girl and that's all she is. And boring dumb girl who has no life, no personality, and no common sense. Tsunderes are much better Kuuderes because they have more personalty. And Konomi will always be a better girl than Iori because she show more life than Iori.

Dex-chan lover
>Say someone is a Kuudere than blame her to not show life.

What even ? You can't be mad that a Kuudere don't show life and more even, less than a Tsundere. That's contradictory. Also Konomi is the same in terms of being forceful, especially in the chapters before the school trip of Iori and Hanabi. She started to act like her and Hanabi was already going out and deny Iori any time she goes near Hanabi. We seem to disagree but Tsundere are the most annoying archetypes of characters. "Oh no i don't love you but i don't want any girls to come near you" "Oh you do something pervert accidentally, i'm gonna slap you but that totally mean i like you". At least Iori doesn't mind any of this. Your hate of Iori is equal to my hate of Konomi. She is just annoying and get mad everytime.

Users who are viewing this thread