Taciturn Little Sister - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
As someone who had little sister... This manga is bullshit. If you had real little sister she will kick your ass when your sit there and claims is for herself... That's why I bookmarked this manga.

As someone who also have a little sister, I kick her out and then claim it as mine.

Dex-chan lover
I someone with a little sister a do the same as the one bellow... but she'd just wouldn't let it go as she'd get angry... like it's annoyingly unbearable

Anyway I hope it'll continue 'Cause... y'at know... it's so cute and we should still dream of such a little sister

Dex-chan lover
As a little sister myself I wouldn't do that to my brother. I'd fight him with the beanbag instead. Not for, with. It would be super fun

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
This kind of Imouto is doesn't exist in real life...

BOOKMARKED!

I would've exchanged my real lil' sis to this one without any regret if it were possible

Dex-chan lover
@phoenixir As a little brother, I can safely say the only solution is to have two of those things, so my older sister and I can both hold one and charge at each other like sumo wrestlers, likely bouncing off of each other and breaking something in the room it happens in. At which point we race to betray the other first, "Mom, X broke Y!"

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro Yeah. Fun times. On a different note the younger members of my family did snuggle against me and my siblings. I did it til I was seven, too.

Aggregator gang
It wasn't really "useless thing" but more "the thing that will make you useless/good-for-nothing"

Like "If you use this, you won't be able to stop and you'll become trash"

Users who are viewing this thread