Tada de wa Dakaremasen - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - In the Classroom with Chinatsu-san…

Dex-chan lover
Nakano seems pretty destined as the end game love interest, but I feel for Chinatsu. She's finally able to have what she wants but only with money. Kirishima at least seems able to tell that Chinatsu genuinely loves her even now. Will it be enough though?

Dex-chan lover
Still stuck between Chinatsu and Nakano, damn theyre both a meal, all of em actually but only these two ive seen thats interested in her romantically, yet.

Im still leaning toward Chinatsu though(always, always choose the horny ara ara) :glee:

hope author san wont come and ruin this series, looking through raws its still tame and wholesome, hope it stays like that and we get to see some romantic progress.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Still stuck between Chinatsu and Nakano, damn theyre both a meal, all of em actually but only these two ive seen thats interested in her romantically, yet.

Im still leaning toward Chinatsu though(always, always choose the horny ara ara) :glee:

hope author san wont come and ruin this series, looking through raws its still tame and wholesome, hope it stays like that and we get to see some romantic progress.
Tame?? She gets done without consent.. sure she gets paid but the raw shows it being done against her will..

Dex-chan lover
Intensifying GIF

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'd say that didn't disappoint. I got to see Miyako's boobs getting licked. And I got to see the full plumpness of Miyako's and Chinatsu's chests as they were squeezed together (I'm such a sucker for that it's so hot).

I like Miyako and Chinatsu together. I always look forward to chapters featuring them.

Thanks for the translation (next time we'll hopefully be giving the four baes in waiting some love and attention).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thats the point of this manga(specifically) at least though, by tame is hope it would just stay like that, and shes enjoying it so its win win
But so far it's all consensual right? Like she eventually agreed to all of them... so... a "r@pe" chapter seems kinda... no really bad. That might affect how she thinks later on in the story, so thanks guys now I'm scared.

Dex-chan lover
But so far it's all consensual right? Like she eventually agreed to all of them... so... a "r@pe" chapter seems kinda... no really bad. That might affect how she thinks later on in the story, so thanks guys now I'm scared.
yeah its bad if it'll have a chapter bout that, but ill just assume she knew whats coming when they went to that classroom lol.

cant say anything more since thats the point of this manga though.
the raws were still fine though but the last raw was i think something is cooking.

Dex-chan lover
Let’s goooo muscle mommy for the win!

I like the gyaru that’s always cutting in line lmao

Users who are viewing this thread