Tada de wa Dakaremasen - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Mistress Hoshimiya-san

Dex-chan lover
i mean of course she'd lose lol

even with everyone else shes been quick to finish

will be fun to see where things goes from here
I mean we never had an actual timer, and since its a manga we dont have a way to meassure how much she can last

Dex-chan lover
Damn Hoshimiya must have a killer technique. It's easy to go "haha Miyako's bottom energy was her undoing." But I like to think she tried her very best to resist. We'll see the consequences play out next time.

Thanks for the translation (Hoshimiya's crotch must smell amazing. That rich, ojou-sama scent is irresistible).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I know this manga, and I knew she'd lose. But I still felt disappointed about it.

And of course, next chapter will have Nakano's priceless reaction. I am not sure my heart is ready if it's going to go how I think it will.

Thank you for translations.

Dex-chan lover
No one seems to think the mc won't turn the tables by saying something along the lines of "now let's see how long you can last" then fucking the ever loving shit out of the stuck up bitch and making her cum in seconds flat.

Dex-chan lover
And this is why you never take a bet before you know what it is. You may find yourself enslaved to some entitled bitch. I already miss the days when her partners were likable people.

Showing some real shounen energy there, has she ever been so determined before?
f54034d1-668f-418f-a8f4-affdce9a0990.png
22107bb9-6667-4da8-890c-523739df074d.png
I described this series as “Hentai Shonen” in last chapter’s comments lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread