Tada de wa Dakaremasen - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - Miyako's First Internship

Dex-chan lover
the typesetting might be reminiscent of typical shitty-quality TL, but surprisingly i was able to follow along, and most of the personalities of the characters stayed intact, so not bad if this is your first experience with translations. the other group hasn't been consistent with the more recent chapters in regards to releases, so hopefully you'll get a team that can go back on a regular release schedule.

Fed-Kun's army
You can find better quality scans on nyaa, for example here
https://nyaa.si/view/1759072

Completely optional, but if you want to learn a bit about scanlating, I recommend checking out some guide, for example
https://www.insidescanlation.com/etc/the-idiots-guide-to-editing-manga/guide/main
I highly recommend at least checking the typesetting section on fonts and text bubbles, since stuff like using nice fonts and text alignment is a nice extra that won't give you more work, but will make your chapters much more fun to read. I'd bother with stuff like redrawing and advanced typesetting only if you have the extra time to spare on each chapter, but honestly it's not necessary.

(This guide is fairly old so maybe somebody will be able to point you to a better one, but the fundamentals still hold true)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What on Earth are you teaching that pays 100,000 yen per week? That's a half million dollars a year as an intern.

I mean, I have some ideas, based on the prior plot, but it seems like she should be more suspicious about it.

Dex-chan lover
so did the other group stop working on this or is this just a snipe? Because either way it's a bummer considering how high-quality their work was.

It always amuses me a little to see a group make a name explicitly for a single manga, then abandon it halfway through. You had ONE job I'd Rather Sleep and now we're left with subpar scans.

I don't know, maybe they're just slow and this is a brand new chapter. It's hard to tell with some of these release schedules.

Dex-chan lover
It always amuses me a little to see a group make a name explicitly for a single manga, then abandon it halfway through. You had ONE job I'd Rather Sleep and now we're left with subpar scans.

I don't know, maybe they're just slow and this is a brand new chapter. It's hard to tell with some of these release schedules.
We're not caught up to the most recent chapters, if that's what you mean. We're about 40 or so chapters behind.

Dex-chan lover
We're not caught up to the most recent chapters, if that's what you mean. We're about 30 or so chapters behind.

Well the group still looks to be active soooo yeah maybe they did abandon this then.

Dex-chan lover
Why is that Toudou such a bitch acting all superior. Everyone has to start somewhere. We're not all lucky enough to be nepo babies. Acting like that to new potential recruits, especially the unpaid interns, is a great way to ensure they hate your guts and create an even more toxic environment.

Dex-chan lover
The minute I heard Toudou I was immediately reminded of another manga (also yuri). But yeah this seems like it'll be fun. Miyako in a suit is a sight for sore eyes. So pretty and professional-looking.

While far from ideal, I have no issues with this translation as is. If no one else is willing to release chapters consistently (especially given that we're 80 chapters behind according to some people), then I can settle for this I suppose.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
This went well for your first time. While the quality of the raws seemed to be lacking, the translation was readable. Which is more than I can say for other noobs.

Users who are viewing this thread