Tada de wa Dakaremasen - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - Your Job is to write a Review

Supporter
@Anchovye Are you sure about the "I'm always rushing so I can resign" at page 8? Most people only do resign once from a job, you make it sound like it's a daily occurrence... Perhaps you meant "I'm always rushing so I can leave" ?

Dex-chan lover
How long does a series have to be abandoned for it to not be "sniped"?

The fact that it's still volume 6 out of 8 with 3-6 months between releases should be enough reason for someone else to pick it up even if they're amateurs/noobs. No group should "own" a series, if they have a problem then they should actually work on the series.

Dex-chan lover
@Anchovye Are you sure about the "I'm always rushing so I can resign" at page 8? Most people only do resign once from a job, you make it sound like it's a daily occurrence... Perhaps you meant "I'm always rushing so I can leave" ?
tru, "clock out" might be a better substitute, lemme know your thoughts @Anchovye

Dex-chan lover
How long does a series have to be abandoned for it to not be "sniped"?

The fact that it's still volume 6 out of 8 with 3-6 months between releases should be enough reason for someone else to pick it up even if they're amateurs/noobs. No group should "own" a series, if they have a problem then they should actually work on the series.
The last chapter was released only two months ago and that time period includes the holidays. Anyone who doesn't like the pacing is also free to join the group and help them out.

Since you wouldn't have the six volumes you have now without a year and a half of effort from the same group it seems kind of bullshit to call it abandoned and settle for a snipe after just two months.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation, but if you’re unsure about if the previous translators dropped, you should probably ask them.
I don’t blame them, if you look at the raws, you realize that the MC barely has any personal growth.. the story format is pretty much the same..

The series is ending soon with chapter 88 being its final chapter.
Really? Then someone should already and seriously pick this up, because it looks like the original translator doesn't really give a damn :/

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who don't want the girl who pretty much pimped her out to win ?
Well there's not a competition. It's only those two who have a connection. The other girls just want free sex and our girl enjoys the sex too. So I don't see anybody losing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread