Tada no Shikabane no You da to Iwarete Ikuseisou, Kizuitara Saikyou no Undead ni Natteta - Ch. 0 - prologue

Group Leader
I'll fix up genres etc. when I get edit access to page. waiting to be given group takeover. @PpLord

When the cover is far different from the actual manga

cover2.jpg

@wahyurockajn Well you do have a point ig xD

I want to see the MC with white hair and red eyes tho ;-;
He be hawt in the cover

Edit: This doesn't count as a spoiler right? I mean, the cover and the synopsis basically implies tha-

Dex-chan lover
@32oiru well i don't know if it going to take the first person view to teased the reader but if not then yes since in the novel after the prologue
which he is dead he literally wake up later on not realizing that he already turn in to undead what more funny is apparently when he died and become a lower rank undead was the same time as the both dragon died so he who was near the top got bath with a lot of magic power making him special than other undead which is why he manage to survive long enough till he evolve to a high rank undead and the funny thing is the dungeon he went in got up on rank as well since the dragon mana which fill the ground as well which is why his evolution only take around hundred years

Users who are viewing this thread