Tada Shiawasena Isekai Kazoku Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A new life has begun!!

Dex-chan lover
Dude's still 1yo but already can read and write.
When I was 1yo I could crawl and sit, and cry a lot.

Double-page supporter
Not bad but will there ever be a moment when we see his old family? lol

P3: "Being attacked by a little monsters" --> "Being attacked by little monsters" (remove "a").

A one year old with nigh-perfect diction and capable of forming well-thought out sentences and great walking/running skills? Perfectly acceptable. But a one year old that reads, that just goes too far for his parents?

Dex-chan lover
That's fast, some children take up to 3 damn years to walk, because the child can't even hold up it's own head for about a year, that's why parents are very carefull how they hold infants. From the size,movement,hair and from him eating somewhat solid food he should be about 3-4 years old. I'm guessing either it was lost in translation or the author is lazy.

Then again, it always can be that this worlds humans grow quicker or the world takes longer to spin around it's axis so the year is way longer. Or this tribe just counts years differently. Power of isekai.

Fed-Kun's army
i don't care about his old family lmao ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but dude you're a baby... just be a baby!! you're going to fall into the same trap as in your last life... working too hard for your family that you don't even see them or have a relationship with them

thank you for the translations! i just started this series but it's cute

Dex-chan lover
I kinda feel sorry for the guy, he just wants to help but he's wasting opportunities due to fear and he's not balancing things out.

Dex-chan lover
Dude's already becoming stressed because there are only four quarters in a year, yet difficulties in communication and securing resources push his goals to future quarters.

Users who are viewing this thread