Tada Shiawasena Isekai Kazoku Seikatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - I want to spend time with my Horse!

Dex-chan lover
It's time.
svHBohc.png

Dex-chan lover
How far back in time in terms of tech is this world? Concrete was literally used before even the Romans became anything

Dex-chan lover
Huh, they're nomads? I know they look like one but didn't think they actually are..
Why would nomads care about water wheels and concrete irrigation?

How far back in time in terms of tech is this world? Concrete was literally used before even the Romans became anything
Maybe the era of just a few seconds after Adam and Eve was down to Earth? They don't even seem to be using huge boats or anything, so Noah's era wasn't even around yet in here. So, forget Pyramids or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
“And so, as you can see, I just HAD to invent atomic bombs for our own safety!”

I swear, thats how some of these stories end up developing xD

Dex-chan lover
does mc forget hes 3 lol, like when I was 3 I was thinking about what toy I was going to play with

Aggregator gang
I predict he will create "armor". Then everyone can just stand there while the enemy pokes them with sticks. If they have some sort of super basic armor (I'm assuming a cloth over the eyes since we all know that if we can't see the enemy they can't see us), maybe he'll invent iron and since they seem to be stone age (you'd need wagons and stuff to haul metal for a bronze age), so the enemy won't be able to do anything. The villagers can literally walk through slaughtering with not even an injury.

Users who are viewing this thread