Tada Shiawasena Isekai Kazoku Seikatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Final Chapter: We'll Be A Happy Family!

Power Uploader
So the end... Yeah, this got axed pretty hard in my opinion, and I would have liked it if the author had made him older rather then to be so young. But my boy is just four in this chapter and is set to be married to four girls. Feels tiring already hahaha. Thanks for reading!

Dex-chan lover
oh it finished? feel like axed, also wtf dude still 4 year old did all those shit.

Dex-chan lover
Ah so it ended? I had this on "Plan to Read" for a while.

Though it seems it got axed according to the viewers, I guess I may as well marathon it all at once with some coffee on the side for a quick simple read.

Thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
How is that the last chapter? The author didn't even try to go with the axe, it's not an ending :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
It definitely felt like this manga was gonna get axed from a few chapters prior. Story was going nowhere and it felt absolutely stupid how the village lets a tiny child decide course of action for the villagers.

Axe-kun is at it again I see. The four fiancés thing at the end feels very forced and awkward, probably because of the age. I was more interested in the technology and political aspects that were going to come as MC got older and the influence of his changes became more widespread.

Dex-chan lover
just to be clear about the last chapter of this series Tidus' dad sold his son out to a harem while he is completely fine with a Monogamous marriage, and while he wants to stay out of politics and not be a pawn of the king he is alright with Tidus being one? wtf?

Dex-chan lover
I dont think this is axed. More like planned. I've seen plenty of mangas like this, being a promo to the original novel. They all end around volume 4 as well.
I didn't even notice this was an adaptation since it didn't have the tag. I just checked the web novel linked in the description and it also ended at 4 years old rather abruptly, and the light novel I think only has like 3 volumes so he's probably not very old there either. As abrupt as it is, this may have been the planned ending all along?

Dex-chan lover
Are we sure this got axed,? I say this because the webnovel stops exactly at this point in the story as well, at chapter 151, and that was released back in 2018. And the light novel proper is only 3 volumes, third volume released in 2019.

Chances are, they simply run out of source material, in this case...

Also, suddenly harem. Feels almost like the author threw that in just for the heck of it...

Dex-chan lover
i get why it got cancelled, it's generic with bad writing but i still wish it had continued, i wanted him to actually get ambitious and build his own empire.

Users who are viewing this thread