Tadaima, Okaeri

Group Leader
Çok komik ve eğlenceli bir seri😆 çeviri ve edit için teşekkürler umarım devamı gelir😋

Contributor
I don't know what to feel about the fact that the Omegaverse is increasing the number of stories out there about couples with children.

(This as someone who wants more romance-with-kids to exist, on principle, as a better representation of the whole of human experience in literature—but also as someone who, likewise on principle, as yet still refuses to touch anything Omegaverse XD)

Contributor
@KochamAnime:

The only other one I've actually been genuinely tempted to try is Ouchi e Kaerou: Neko Mimi Omegaverse (which seems to have lost its translated chapters on here)—But whether it's actually any good or not is unknown to me, as I haven't read it, though the cover art has all been adorable.

There are some others. I don't actually read them so I don't remember the names. 😂

Oof this is so wholesome and adorable. I think it's the first time I found an omegaverse title with a slice of life theme this fluffy. Especially with the depiction of the post bonded with kids life. I really enjoy it and looking forward for future chapters, thank you for the translations!

if i ever get married that’s the kind of marriage i want🥺 you can see the love and affection in his their entire being

Users who are viewing this thread