Tadashi Ore wa Heroine Toshite

2nd chapter GET! Thanks for the translation. Oh boy, the possibilities are opening. I can see the yuri path of course, but there's also Kokoro accidentally or on purpose creating a harem for Yuuto. Or even a reverse harem for herself lol. Plus that bit where she channels "becoming Kokoro" haha. She might end up as the main heroine in the end after all. At this point anything is fine, just not the status quo ending!

Holy shit. I knew this seemed familiar. I was certain this was a one shot. Glad to see it serialized now.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty excited to see where this goes since we're already in yuri route and Tharja land.

Contributor
I was looking at some manga which didn't had any chapters just to add the "no chapters" tag for better filtering and I saw that:
https://mangadex.org/title/10280/ore-nante-galge/chapters/

Was it some pre-serialization or something? It was apparently a one-shot.

@Wafive
I'm looking forward to them!

Dex-chan lover
Oh I see, same author as of Osananajimi wa Onnanoko ni Naare, which was utter shit. Good thing I skipped right to the last couple of chapters which saved me a lot of time.

At least Tadashi seems ok atm.

Fed-Kun's army
How many original flags must he raze and incidentally replace before this series earns the harem tag?

if this ends like his previous manga (status quo ending), good lord I will never read any of his works anymore. fingers crossed on this one 7/10

Contributor
Chances are... it's going to end like his previous manga. I mean think about it - it's basically guaranteed that he isn't going to have the real protagonist end up with a girl, nor with the fake protagonist. It's not even a real world. My guess would be that in the end, he'll have shown that 'God' enough galge experience some way some how, return to his world, and probably forsake galge altogether.

Doesn't mean the journey won't be interesting enough to read along the road. Otherwise you're better off just putting this on hold until it ends before jump to the last chapter to confirm/deny your suspicions.

This is so funny. As long as it is as hilarious as now, I will keep reading it. I do not expect any certain routes after all...

I want to know where that scene from their credits page is from lol...
Also, I see Belfast. He better not run HMS cancer fleet ?

@KN-XIII That is the original doujin this series is based on, yes. He was mostly a doujin artist until Evening picked up Osananajimi. Which I have to admit was surprising and didn't seem to be a fit for the magazine, but I guess it was only 8 pages per chapter, so maybe they needed some filler.

Dex-chan lover
i have a questions that not related to the story...

Why the Isekai Tag get removed from this... i mean isekai don't has to be fantasy world... as Loong is another world.. it is isekai... in this case... he is transported to a game world (Galge world) and posses the main heroine body...

I'm just asking why it removed btw

Ok this is unexpectedly enjoyable and cute. I thought it might just end up being a standard ecchi GB story with a video game backdrop, but the MC turning into one of the romance options and then stealing the other romance options from the game's protag is pretty funny. I hope this goes somewhere. I'm not usually into harem anything since it's almost always boring guy mc surrounded by fawning hot girls who practically worship him, but if it's a gay polycule I'm there for it.

It helps that the art is really nice and it's not pushing excessive in your face fanservice as part of its appeal.

Users who are viewing this thread