Tadashii Kodomo no Tsukurikata!

I need to go back and re-read the first dozen chapters. I've lost track of whose goal is whose.

Fed-Kun's army
I read I think 8 chapters when this was first released, found it interesting, then forgot it existed, now Im coming back and see an utter clusterf**k and dumpsterfire of timetravel f**kery... WHAT THE F**K HAS HAPPENED?!

Power Uploader
Guess I'm one of the few that enjoys it? But then i waited few months and just read like 40 chapters last few days.

Thanks for translating this.

I came across this in the recent updates list and decided to binge. The number of plot holes and inconsistencies throughout this is staggering.
However, I may be committed until the end at this point.

Dex-chan lover
@anime1337 you are right about the plotholes. but yeah, there'd be literally no point in dropping it now if you read anything translated already.

Dex-chan lover
at least a happy end for this trainwreck.
still, would have liked for asuka not to vanish. making up one more bullshit reason wouldn't have been a great problem.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahaha... F*CK YOU TOO... did this get the axe treatment and they rushed a bullcrab conclusion? Or was it genuinly this much of a trainwreck? I cant tell.

Dex-chan lover
Not bad... not great... If you can bear with it for the first several chapters, it does get better. The philosophy of time travel stuff gets really convoluted at times, some of the plot points get muddled and hard to follow at times but overall it's not too terribly distracting. Fun little light ecchi, sci-fi, highschool, rom-com romp.

Group Leader
5 or a 6, got pretty boring after some time so I put it off, and then came back to finish it.

Fed-Kun's army
6 in quality, I'll agree, but I got a 7 in enjoyment. In the end, Yuu finally overcame his nature as a simp, and I really respect that from a manga like this. It may have been shallow (and all the plot twists in the last 10 chapters were very forced), but our boy and girl finished strong, and that makes this story memorable.

Not to mention absolutely rocking the volcel life until marriage. I dig it.

Fed-Kun's army
Has read 1st chapter 2 years ago and dropped. Now, I read it again and Dropped immediately

Double-page supporter
Could someone summarize everything for me

I’m seriously confused

I am on the second chapter and considering dropping this. Do they ever come up with an explanation as to why it isn't easier to just kill the MC off to save humanity?
Even if he marries, there is still the danger of him having children with other women, after all...

Fed-Kun's army
This is why Dan Harmon never wanted to do time travel in Rick and Morty.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tyleesa It's because they need to create a completely new future. The idea is that they want to create a world where Yuu marries Kyouko, thus erasing their future entirely. If Raito kills Yuu, then it would cause a paradox because Yuu couldn't have died unless he lived to have kids and cause the virus to exist... yeah.

It would work if he convinced someone from the present to do it, though, because then it wouldn't cause a paradox because it could theoretically happen without time travel being involved.

Edit: Yuu is also magnificently scrupulous about monogamy, as the entire manga shows. It's probably one of my favorite things about the series.

It's poorly thought out, yes. I still enjoyed the characters.

@Wawawelon Everything everything? Okay, here goes...
Raito: Tanaka Yu, you must marry Kyoko or the future will suck, because superpower virus.
Yu: Wait what
Marionetter: No, sleep with my mind-controlled women to cause the virus!
Yu: uhh no
Kyoko: Raito's an undercover detective? It all makes sense now!
Asuka: I'm a distraction!
*shenanigans as Marionetter and other evil time travelers try to get Yu to sleep with girls, failing each time*
Koyomi: I'm Yu's other childhood friend!
Raito: (Shit, she's the girl he married in the original timeline)
Yu: Sorry, I like Kyouko
Koyomi: Understandable, have a great day. (cries)
*more shenenigans, infighting among the evil dudes, most of them die*
Teleporter: I figured out how to manufacture the virus from Tanaka's DNA!
Asuka: Surprise, bitches, I was Marionetter all along! *kidnaps Kyouko*
Readers: That twist literally contradicts established events from volume 1
Teleporter: Nah, we don't need to mess around with them anymore. *kidnaps Asuka* I just want your future dad's money
Raito: Quick, confess to Kyouko before he releases the virus!
Yu: Kyouko I love you forever! Please marry me!
Kyouko: Yes!
*Raito, Asuka, Teleporter are yeeted out of existence*
*The timeline adjusts so that none of the crazy stuff happened but Yu and Kyouko are still together*
Epilgue: *Yu somehow retains unconscious dream-memories of the whole thing. He and Kyouko name their first children after Raito and Asuka.*
I think I got everything important.

Okay, I left out several major plot points/arcs, but those weren't the confusing parts.

Mc is such a loser shouldn't he just do them all why be picky , looking at Mc I don't think he can even handle one in future he will be definitely ntrd

Users who are viewing this thread