Tadokoro-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm it's basically the same but with the art quality consistently being the same and a little more panels and pages to better transition things. When both are completed this would be the one to default to over the webcomic one. That chocolatey sweet kiss scene is one of my favorite moments in yuri manga. The first kiss scene from Hana ni Arashi was a good one too. When they were at the festival with fireworks and Chidori gave her a surprise kiss and Nanoha asked for another one after but they got interrupted by their teacher

Dex-chan lover
Ahh! Choco kiss! Also, I really love their winter designs! They looks so good. I’m glad that this got a serialization.

Dex-chan lover
Ooo they changed the valentine's day kiss scene. The webcomic doesn't have it IIRC, it was off screen kiss but it's shown here. Nice change.

edit: Nvm rechecked and it's shown but only from Nikaido's back, so not shown is still correct.

wow..the valentine kiss is shown here..the other version's vague so this is so sweet..

also,that 100chocolates in the shoe locker..and i dont even get a single choco LOL

Dex-chan lover
100 chocolates! they should eat them together😏
at last they kissed!!!

Aggregator gang
Oh nice we actually get to see it happen in the serialization

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is their first kiss? Right ? Glad that it was shown this time.

Big dick play Sakurako, nice job.

Double-page supporter
God I wish I was in the room with them to see that. I don't want that to be me because then it wouldn't be Yuri. I just want to watch.

Aggregator gang
It's fine Nikaidou, just give her chocolates back on White Day.

Yep, you're now the boy in this relationship. Enjoy it.

Fed-Kun's army
Wut da helllll, I was eating chocolate too while reading this!!! This makes me feel more lonely...

Users who are viewing this thread